Follow Us

onsdag den 27. marts 2013

Homebaked Bread - Fantastic!



Homemade bread is always best - so do I really have to say more? I must admit I've never done much in the baking ... but after this wonderful result is all probably something I should do more of! This bread has been baked many times in the family. The inspiration comes from the magazine "Mad!" (Food!) but I did not follow the recipe and the process has also changed. The bread is the perfect accessory for almost any thing!



For 3 bread
Recipe:
25 g yeast
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sea salt (flakes) or ½ tablespoons plain. cooking salt
2 1/3 cups (or 6 dl )of lukewarm water
250 g of light spelled flour
250 g of durum fine flour
250 g wheat flour

Method:
dissolve yeast in the lukewarm water, then add honey and salt. When this is dissolved add spelled flour and durum flour. Then add the flour little by little, but you must use it all in the end. Finally, you have a gum-like dough. It must rise for 1 hour with foil. Heat the oven to 180 degrees C hot air. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper. Then form the 3 bread! I used 2 spoons to spread the dough with, it takes a little time and be careful that they don't thouch each other, maybe cut in the top with a knife for a crispy finish. In the oven for 32-36 minutes. Now you have 3 delicious bread ready to be served!

Bon Appetite!





Follow and like me on Facebook just with a click! That would make my day!, thank you so much! :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar